Russia is a country situated between Asia and Eastern Europe. Russia is the largest country of the world by land area and it is also known as The Russian Federation. Moscow the capital of The Russian Federation, is the largest city in the world. Population in Russia is about 146.6 million. Russian government is based on a democratic form of rule. The Russian Federation shares border with Finland, Lithuania, Poland, Belarus, Latvia, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, China, Norway, Estonia, Mongolia, and North Korea.
Why MBBS Study in Russia
Russia is rich in cultural diversity and offers a convenient education destination for Indian students coz of close diplomatic ties between the two countries. Medical Study in Russia is very easy and convenient for aspirants because any student from all over the world can take direct MBBS Admission without any entrance examination. MBBS fee in Russia is also very low because the Russian Government provides subsidy for education. Average MBBS fee in Russia is between 2.5 Lacks to 5 Lacks per year. All Russian Medical Universities are listed in WHO and MCI, so any student who gets an MBBS degree from Russia can practice anywhere in the world including India. Students from all over the globe go to Russia for MBBS Studies and all the medical universities in Russia provide quality medical education and practical knowledge. Students get fully furnished hostel facility inside the university campus with fresh and good quality food. MBBS Students can also attain scholarships if they fulfill the requisite criteria. All MBBS students in Russia get Medical Insurance for all courses and get free medical treatment when needed. Students get training for MCI screening test during the medical course and professors also are well aware about the MCI screening test so they thoroughly guide the students. Medical courses are taught in English and Russian languages, Medical students are also given Russian language classes to learn the language to facilitate communication with patients in the hospital during the time of practice.
Benefits of Mbbs in Russia for Indian Students
- No Entrance exam & No Donation.
- Easy Admission Procedure
- Low & Subsidized course fees.
- European Standard of Living
- Degrees Recognized Worldwide
- Indian Canteen is Available in most of the Universities.
- Reference Available of Students working in Leading Hospitals Across the World (Pass outs are working not only in India but in Australia, Canada, USA, UK and other major countries across the globe)
- 100% Visa Guarantee
- All the universities are Government Universities of Russia
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS In Russia
- The age of the aspirant should be 17 years or above on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The student should have obtained 50% marks in the 12th standard examination. Students belonging SC/ST and OBC category are eligible having 40% marks in aggregate in the 12th standard examination.