Kyrgyzstan, also called the People’s Republic of Kyrgyzstan is situated in Central Asia and borders Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and China. It is a land locked country with a highly mountainous terrain. It's one of the most ancient civilisations in the world recorded back thousands of years. It's one of the fast developing economies of the world. Bishkek is the capital of the country.
Kyrgyz is the national language of the country that bears a deep resemblance to Turkish language as it shares a long and robust historical and cultural ties with Turkey.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan has already been a top MBBS destination for students who want to become doctors. Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) Directory of World Medical colleges. This gives students graduating from such Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan eligible to appear in most medical screening tests like USMLE, PLAB and additionally the Screening examination conducted by the National Board Of Examinations India, with the directive of the Medical Council of India. This has made Kyrgyzstan one of the most sought after destination in Central Asia for medical education. It is favourably cost effective and with good quality education
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Admission process is fast and easy
- Guaranteed Visa for our students
- NO IELTS / TOEFL needed. 100% Admission and invite Assurance for Indian and African students.
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the least expensive and recognized by WHO and MCI.
One of the biggest challenges a student faces while aspiring to study in other countries is the complicated entry process and immigration policies, however Kyrgyzstan features an incredibly easy and simple admission and immigration procedure with no unnecessary complications. The scholarship application procedure is also quite stress-free. There’s no need to have to pay heavy donation and other hidden charges to the establishment. There are no entrance exams that the students need to worry about. The quality of education is very good. These Universities offer the most advanced teaching techniques with world class amenities. Furthermore students pursuing their MBBS in Kyrgyzstan get a chance to gain International exposure besides being an affordable and cost effective destination for the aspirants Also the students can apply for the credit system provided by the colleges for higher studies.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- No Entrance Exam
- Easily accessibility
- Teaching is in English
- Admission procedure is simple
- Premier Top Ranking Universities
- Low Tuition fees & Cost of Living
- Daily Class tests. 100% Attendance
- Easy Student Visa application procedure
- International Degree: Recognized by NMC & WHO
- High Quality International Standard Education & Faculty
- Duration of Course after 10+2 in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years
- Broad Exposure to Clinical practice in highly specialized multipurpose hospitals
- Recognized by International Association of Universities and Medical Councils of over 180 Countries
Admission Process for MBBS Course in Kyrgyzstan
Indian Students after finishing their senior secondary examination are eligible to apply for the medical course in this country. A number of documents are needed for seeking admission to these universities. Your secondary examination certificate and mark sheet, official transcript from the high school, copy of birth certificate, copy of passport, recent passport size images, recent medical certificate proving that you just are physically fit, a character certificate by police and a copy of your national identity card needs to be submitted.
- Free training for MCI screening test during study
- Free summer training for MCI screening test during summer vacation.
- 1 year free training for MCI screening test after completion of your degree (If you don’t qualify your MCI screening test in 1st attempt).
60% in PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) in Board Exam 10+2 and good marks in English as Compulsory Subject.
Fee For 1st year: 6000 USD
- Application fee
- Tuition fee
- Government Hostel charge
- One year visa charge after arrival to the University
- Equivalence certificate fee (from Ministry of Education)
- Documents preparation (Documents translation, Medical Examination)
From 2nd year onwards:
Tuition fee per year: 2,100 USD
Hostel fee per year: 350 USD