Germany is city of great history and is known for its talented and skilled human resource owing to its robust educational system and technologically advanced infrastructure. Germany’s capital Berlin, is one of the most trendiest cities in Europe, and plays host to over twenty universities, offering world-class education to anyone choosing to study there. With a population of over 80 million, Germany has a lot more to offer than just its capital city Berlin. Other beautiful cities - Munich, Cologne and Frankfurt are all favourites for international students aspiring to get the best education in Europe. While the national language is German, there is no shortage of foreign languages being spoken across the country.
English is widely spoken, especially across university campuses, and many courses are taught in English. Whilst the climate does change from the North-western and Coastal regions of the country as you head inland, the overall climate of Germany is moderate and tends not to have any long periods of cold or hot weather. The top tourist attractions in Germany include:
- Oktoberfest (Munich)
- Berlin Wall (Berlin)
- Cloner Dom (Cologne)
- MBBS in Germany
Germany is undoubtedly one of the best MBBS destination in the world. German Medical universities are known for their excellent standard of MBBS education, infrastructure and facilities for students. Every year, over 250,000 international students choose to study in Germany. That forms more than 10% of the entire student population attending German Universities. Whether you plan to visit Germany as an exchange student or enrol on a full-time degree, you will benefit from low tuition fees and quality German education that will help you embark on a path towards a progressive and successful career.
Germany is the birthplace of many famous physicists such as Einstein, Planck, Hertz, Ohm and Gauss and influential writers and thinkers such as Kant, Nietzsche, Marx, Hegel, Goethe, Mann and Hess. The German education system has produced 103 Noble laureates. Germany has the fourth largest GDP in the world, making it an excellent option for work opportunities too or pursuing post graduate programs. Bordering France, Poland, Czech Republic, Denmark, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium and Austria, it is also the ideal location for anyone wishing to explore the rich culture of Europe.
Benefits of MBBS in Germany
- Germany is the most effective and the most cost-efficient education destinations in Europe
- Low cost of Living- The students can afford the basic needs while staying in Germany during the course tenure as the cost of living there is quite low. Recognised Degrees- All degrees offered by German universities are recognised by WHO and UNESCO. Thus, any student enrolled in any German university should not worry about that.
- Low or No Tuition Fee- German universities come under the jurisdiction of the Government and that’s why they charge very nominal or no tuition fee from students, thus making it the ultimate choice for international students with a limited budget.
- Enrolling in a master’s degree quite easy- Students who have completed their graduate studies from Germany can enrol in master’s degree directly without taking any worries
- Exposure to Diverse Culture- Students enrolled in German universities can look forward to gain exposure to the diverse culture of the country and be friends with students coming from every part of the world. This global exposure will enhance their overall personality.
Germany is emerging as the most preferred destination for aspirants seeking to pursue their higher studies (especially for Master’s and Doctoral studies). The number of foreign applicants applying for higher education in Germany is steadily increasing every year due to the prospect of attaining best in class education in German university
- Education medium is English
- You live in a safe country
- Staying in Germany after your studies
- Very affordable living expenses
- You learn a language which can open many doors
- You can benefit from many scholarship programmes
- You live in a diverse country in the heart of Europe
- You have a top-class degree recognised around the world
- You pay very low tuition fees – and sometimes none at all
- Excellent education standard and infrastructure
- 60% in 10+2 in PCB
- Overall score of 6.5 in IELTS
* 18 -19 Lacs INR for the Whole Course
Medical Colleges in Germany
- Heidelberg University
- Witten/Herdecke University
- Medizinische Hochschule Hannover
- University of Freiburg
- RWTH Aachen University
- Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg