About the Country
China (officially the People’s Republic of China – PRC) is located in East Asia. With a population of over 1.35 billion, it’s the world’s most inhabited country. it’s also the world’s third largest country by size .Beijing and Shanghai are the foremost known Chinese cities, however the country has over one hundred sixty cities with a population larger than one million. There’s an exceptional regional distinction in climate, surroundings and culture that makes China incredibly diverse.
China exercises jurisdiction over twenty two provinces, five autonomous regions, four directly-controlled municipalities (Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai and Chongqing), and two special body regions (Hong Kong and Macau).
The majority of the indigenous people are primarily Han Chinese. This ethnic population forms the single largest ethnic group in the world, with over 1.2 billion people living in China, Taiwan and Port. China’s population conjointly includes fifty five alternative ethnic minorities, like Manchu, Hoi, Uyghur, Mongols, and plenty of others.
China is a country with an incredibly rich history, geologically dating back over 4,000 years. The earliest archaeological signs of written history trace back to 1600 B.C. Within the following years and centuries, through the course of its evolution, China has undergone turbulent times of war and peace, growth and contraction, fighting states and empires and this rich history reflects on China’s culture even till this day..
Why MBBS in China
China offers various university options for Indian students and at incredibly affordable cost. China offers MBBS courses at low tuition fess compared to the incredibly high cost in India. We provide admissions in top MCI Approved Medical Universities in China and also facilitate the deserving aspirants attain scholarships. The advancement of science and technology and scope for employment in China needs no introduction. Medical studies are also vastly advanced and teaching methods are in sync with the present global trends. This is why, thousands of students flock to China every year in order to pursue their medical careers. Another reason behind China being the most sought after destination for MBBS is the very fact that the course fee here is much lower compared to all European countries and other places of the world and even India. The medical colleges and universities of China are all approved by the World Health Organization (WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI) and Ministry of Education, China (MOE). International students do not imperatively need to learn the Chinese language for their courses and can instead opt for courses which are taught in English language. Students who complete their medical courses from Chinese universities are eligible for appearing at USMLE, MCI screening as well as PLB in the U.K.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in China
- WHO Recognized
- Globally Recognized Degree
- Affordable Fees
- MCI Listed Universities
- No CET Entrance Required
- Easy Visa Process
- Best Patient-Student Ratio
- Medium of Instruction is English
- Tropical Climate Conditions
- Safe For Indian Students
- Excellent Clinical Exposure and Knowledge
- Disease Patterns Similar to those in India
- Graduate with a globally recognized medical degree.
- Eligible for any medical licensing examination.
- Living costs and tuition fees are considerably lower in China
- On par with western higher education in medicine.
- Ease of securing admission in a top medical university.
- Flamboyant and fulfilling campus life.
- Exposure to an international academic environment.
- Plenty of quality hospitals for internship.
- Study in a society with excellent public security.
- Explore the rich history and vibrant culture.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying criteria equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of at least 12 years of study or equivalent
- He/She should have obtained a minimum of sixty percent (60%) marks in aggregate in the 4 compulsory subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry (Organic and Inorganic) and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- All the candidates who are found eligible under the criteria of eligibility will be required to appear at the Competitive Entrance Examination.
- Minimum age 17 years by the end of the year (Dec. 31st).