Bangladesh, east of India on the Bay of Bengal, is a South Asian country of lush greenery and many waterways. Its Padma (Ganges), Meghna and Jamuna rivers create fertile alluvial plains, and travelling by boat is very common. On the southern coast, the Sundarbans, an enormous mangrove forest shared with India, is home to the Royal Bengal Tiger.
MBBS in Bangladesh
Bangladesh provides a very convenient education destination for Indian students because of its close proximity to India and ease of travel for students and families. Aspirants can study MBBS in Bangladesh at affordable and low tuition fees. Most universities are MCI approved making Bangladesh the top most MBBS destination for Indian Students. It offers excellent medical education which is accepted across the world. MBBS admission in Bangladesh is very easy with us as we have direct access to the top universities providing students transparency throughout the process and letting them opt for the university of their choice. Education loan is also available for students. Students who have completed MBBS in Bangladesh are practicing in major hospitals all over India as well as abroad. The culture, lifestyle, food, weather in Bangladesh are almost similar to that in India.
Benefits of MBBS Study in Bangladesh
- Low MBBS Course Fees.
- Enlisted in International Medical Education Directory FAIMER.
- Equivalent Standard of South East Asia & Britain
- Enlisted in AVICENNA, Directory of Medical Schools.
- Affiliated to university of Chittagong (MCI/NMC recognized).
- Recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council-BMDC
- Quality education at affordable cost
- English medium of education
- MCI approved MBBS and MD courses
- Adequate patient flow for clinical studies & trainings
- After completing MBBS in Bangladesh students can register in Medical Council of Asian Nation after screening to practice in India.
- Affordable MBBS courses in private medical colleges and free seats under SAARC Quota in Government Medical Colleges.
- Security and safety of Individual is upheld under strict law.
- Close proximity to home country and similar culture, environment, food etc. to that of India.
- Recognition By – Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council & Member of South East Asia Regional Organisation for Medical Council non-commissioned within the Directory of IMED & AVECENA (Formerly W.H.O).
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Bangladesh
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- • Minimum 60% in PCB.